Adopt a cat
We have lots of cats eagerly waiting for their loving new home. Cats come into our centres for many reasons: an owner's death or illness; divorce; moving house; redundancy; or, sometimes they're just strays whose owners cannot be located. You can give a cat a second chance. By taking in a cat from us you will have the satisfaction of giving a home to a loving animal.
Our cats are well cared for before rehoming, every cat in our care is:-
- Neutered (if large enough)
- Any medical or behavioural problems are expertly handled.
- Check to see if you are allowed to have pets. (If your property is rented we will need confirmation in writing)
- Come into the centre to visit all the cats/kittens we have available for adoption.
- Ask a member of staff to meet the cat you are interested in and for more information about your chosen cat.
- Reserve your cat, complete your questionaire and arrange a collection appointment.
- Collect your cat and pay your £70 adoption fee.
Our new opening hours are:
Monday - 11am - 3pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 11am - 3pm
Thursday - 11am - 7pm
Friday - 11am - 3pm
Saturday - 11am - 3pm
Sunday - 11am - 3pm
Please remember that during our opening hours you are very welcome to visit us without an appointment to come to view that cats who are currently seeking their new homes. They are always looking forward to meeting potential new owners.
You can find us on facebook ⇒ facebook
Some of the cats in our care may not yet be on our website. If you are looking for a feline companion, please contact us on 03000 12 06 12